Somali and Abkhaz as Minority Language
In Somali and Abkhaz speaking countries you will get the countries which have Somali and Abkhaz as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Somali as minority language: Yemen.
- Abkhaz as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Somali and Abkhaz dialects, then you can go to Somali vs Abkhaz Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Somali and Abkhaz Regulators
Somali and Abkhaz speaking countries provide you Somali and Abkhaz regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Languages Committee, Regional Somali Language Academy regulates Somali language.Abkhaz is not regulated. Also get to learn, Somali and Abkhaz Language History.
Somali and Abkhaz Continents
Thinking about Somali and Abkhaz continents in which Somali and Abkhaz speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Somali and Abkhaz. Most of the Somali speaking countries lie in Africa, Middle East. While Abkhaz speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Somali and Abkhaz languages:
Somali Interesting Facts:
- Somali language is one of the best documented Afro-Asiatic languages.
- One of the most widely spoken of the Cushitic languages is the Somali Language.
Abkhaz Interesting Facts:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
The Somali language was derived from Arabic Language and is similar to Afar and Oromo Language whereas Somali language is similar to Adyghe language, Abaza language and derived from Caucasian languages.