Abkhaz national language and Abkhaz as a Second Language
Abkhaz speaking countries include both countries with Abkhaz national language and Abkhaz as a second language. Check if Abkhaz language is one of the Most Spoken Languages.
- Abkhaz is national language of Abkhazia.
Compare Abkhaz speaking countries with spanish speaking countries on Abkhaz vs Spanish.
Second Language is a non-native language of the speaker, but used in the locality of that person.
- Abkhaz is not spoken as second language.
The Abkhaz countries mentioned under Abkhaz Speaking countries are the countries where majority of people speak Abkhaz language.
Abkhaz as minority language
Countries with Abkhaz as minority language are also included in Abkhaz speaking countries.
- Abkhaz is not spoken as minority language in any of the countries.
Along with Abkhaz speaking countries check out Abkhaz speaking population. The language spoken by minority of the population of a territory is called minority language.
- Continent wise Abkhaz speaking countries mainly lie in Europe.
You can also explore more about all Oceania Languages which are spoken in Oceania Continent.
Abkhaz Regulator and Facts
Many world languages have one or more language regulators. The bodies that regulate standard languages are usually called language academies. Official organizations that regulate Abkhaz language are Abkhaz regulators. Abkhaz is not regulated. The regulatory bodies of Abkhaz lie in Abkhaz speaking countries. Some of the interesting facts of Abkhaz:
- Abkhaz is a north-west Caucasian language.
- Abkhaz is spoken in Abkhazia by only 100,000 people, while in Turkey there are 500,000 people speaking Abkhaz.
The Abkhaz language is derived from Caucasian languages and is closely related to Adyghe language, Abaza language.