How are you in Slovene and Irish
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Slovene and Irish then Slovene greetings vs Irish greetings helps you.
- How are you in Slovene is Kako se imate?.
- How are you in Irish is Conas atá tú ?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Slovene vs Irish Dialects.
Other Slovene and Irish Greetings
Are you finding few more Slovene greetings vs Irish greetings? So let's compare other Slovene and Irish greetings.
- Good Morning in Slovene is Dobro jutro.
- Good Night in Slovene is Lahko noč.
- Good Morning in Irish is Dia dhuit ar maidin.
- Good Night in Irish is Oíche mhaith.