How are you in Irish and Welsh
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Irish and Welsh then Irish greetings vs Welsh greetings helps you.
- How are you in Irish is Conas atá tú ?.
- How are you in Welsh is Sut ydych chi?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Irish vs Welsh Dialects.
Other Irish and Welsh Greetings
Are you finding few more Irish greetings vs Welsh greetings? So let's compare other Irish and Welsh greetings.
- Good Morning in Irish is Dia dhuit ar maidin.
- Good Night in Irish is Oíche mhaith.
- Good Morning in Welsh is Bore da.
- Good Night in Welsh is Nos da.