Slovak and Uyghur as Minority Language
In Slovak and Uyghur speaking countries you will get the countries which have Slovak and Uyghur as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Slovak as minority language: Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.
- Uyghur as minority language: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Slovak and Uyghur dialects, then you can go to Slovak vs Uyghur Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Slovak and Uyghur Regulators
Slovak and Uyghur speaking countries provide you Slovak and Uyghur regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic regulates Slovak language.Uyghur is regulated by Working Committee of Ethnic Language and Writing of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Also get to learn, Slovak and Uyghur Language History.
Slovak and Uyghur Continents
Thinking about Slovak and Uyghur continents in which Slovak and Uyghur speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Slovak and Uyghur. Most of the Slovak speaking countries lie in Europe. While Uyghur speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Slovak and Uyghur languages:
Slovak Interesting Facts:
- Slovak language was written using Glagolitic Alphabets,in 1843.
- Until the end of 18th century, Slovak did not exist as written language.
Uyghur Interesting Facts:
- Uyghur language has large quantity of loan words from Persian, Russian and Chinese.
- Uyghur was originally written with the Orkhon Alphabets.
The Slovak language was derived from Czech-Slovak Language and is similar to Czech Language whereas Slovak language is similar to Uzbek Language and derived from Gokturk Language.