Uyghur and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Uyghur and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Uyghur and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Uyghur as minority language: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Uyghur and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Uyghur vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Uyghur and Cebuano Regulators
Uyghur and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Uyghur and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Working Committee of Ethnic Language and Writing of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region regulates Uyghur language.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Uyghur and Cebuano Language History.
Uyghur and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Uyghur and Cebuano continents in which Uyghur and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Uyghur and Cebuano. Most of the Uyghur speaking countries lie in Asia. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Uyghur and Cebuano languages:
Uyghur Interesting Facts:
- Uyghur language has large quantity of loan words from Persian, Russian and Chinese.
- Uyghur was originally written with the Orkhon Alphabets.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Uyghur language was derived from Gokturk Language and is similar to Uzbek Language whereas Uyghur language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.