How are you in Sinhalese and Hmong
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sinhalese and Hmong then Sinhalese greetings vs Hmong greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sinhalese is ඔබ කොහොමද (oba kohomada).
- How are you in Hmong is Koj nyob li cas (Gaw nyaw lee cha).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sinhalese vs Hmong Dialects.
Other Sinhalese and Hmong Greetings
Are you finding few more Sinhalese greetings vs Hmong greetings? So let's compare other Sinhalese and Hmong greetings.
- Good Morning in Sinhalese is සුභ උදෑසනක් (subha udǣsanak).
- Good Night in Sinhalese is සුභ රාත්රියක් (subha rātriyak).
- Good Morning in Hmong is zoo thaum sawv ntxov.
- Good Night in Hmong is zoo hmo.