How are you in Sinhalese and French
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sinhalese and French then Sinhalese greetings vs French greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sinhalese is ඔබ කොහොමද (oba kohomada).
- How are you in French is Comment allez-vous?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sinhalese vs French Dialects.
Other Sinhalese and French Greetings
Are you finding few more Sinhalese greetings vs French greetings? So let's compare other Sinhalese and French greetings.
- Good Morning in Sinhalese is සුභ උදෑසනක් (subha udǣsanak).
- Good Night in Sinhalese is සුභ රාත්රියක් (subha rātriyak).
- Good Morning in French is Bonjour.
- Good Night in French is bonne Nuit.