How are you in Sinhalese and Dutch
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Sinhalese and Dutch then Sinhalese greetings vs Dutch greetings helps you.
- How are you in Sinhalese is ඔබ කොහොමද (oba kohomada).
- How are you in Dutch is hoe gaat het met je?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Sinhalese vs Dutch Dialects.
Other Sinhalese and Dutch Greetings
Are you finding few more Sinhalese greetings vs Dutch greetings? So let's compare other Sinhalese and Dutch greetings.
- Good Morning in Sinhalese is සුභ උදෑසනක් (subha udǣsanak).
- Good Night in Sinhalese is සුභ රාත්රියක් (subha rātriyak).
- Good Morning in Dutch is goedemorgen.
- Good Night in Dutch is goede Nacht.