Serbian and Balochi as Minority Language
In Serbian and Balochi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Serbian and Balochi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Serbian as minority language: Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
If you want to compare Serbian and Balochi dialects, then you can go to Serbian vs Balochi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Serbian and Balochi Regulators
Serbian and Balochi speaking countries provide you Serbian and Balochi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Board for Standardization of the Serbian Language regulates Serbian language.Balochi is regulated by Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Serbian and Balochi Language History.
Serbian and Balochi Continents
Thinking about Serbian and Balochi continents in which Serbian and Balochi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Serbian and Balochi. Most of the Serbian speaking countries lie in Europe. While Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Serbian and Balochi languages:
Serbian Interesting Facts:
- Serbian language was derived from the Old Church Salvic, as the language was commonly spoken by most of Slavic people in the 9th Century.
- Serbian language is based on Stokavian dialect.
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
The Serbian language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bosnian and Croatian Languages whereas Serbian language is similar to Kurdish and Persian and derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language.