Balochi and Kirundi as Minority Language
In Balochi and Kirundi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Balochi and Kirundi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Balochi as minority language: India, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates.
- Kirundi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Balochi and Kirundi dialects, then you can go to Balochi vs Kirundi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Balochi and Kirundi Regulators
Balochi and Kirundi speaking countries provide you Balochi and Kirundi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Balochi Academy, National Languages Committee regulates Balochi language.Kirundi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Balochi and Kirundi Language History.
Balochi and Kirundi Continents
Thinking about Balochi and Kirundi continents in which Balochi and Kirundi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Balochi and Kirundi. Most of the Balochi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kirundi speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Balochi and Kirundi languages:
Balochi Interesting Facts:
- Balochi language had no written form before the early 19th century. The official language used until that time was Persian.
- Balochi has borrowed words from Persian, Arabic, Sindhi, and other languages.
Kirundi Interesting Facts:
- Kirundi language is tonal, since it has high and low essential tones.
- Kirundi Language is referred as a language where Meeussen's rule is active, this rule describes a certain pattern of tonal change in Bantu languages.
The Balochi language was derived from Ancient Indo-Iranian Language and is similar to Kurdish and Persian whereas Balochi language is similar to Kinyarwanda Language and derived from Not Available.