Russian and Maithili as Minority Language
In Russian and Maithili speaking countries you will get the countries which have Russian and Maithili as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Russian as minority language: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Israel, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Mongolia, Poland, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Maithili as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Russian and Maithili dialects, then you can go to Russian vs Maithili Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Russian and Maithili Regulators
Russian and Maithili speaking countries provide you Russian and Maithili regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Russian Academy, Russian Language Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences regulates Russian language.Maithili is not regulated. Also get to learn, Russian and Maithili Language History.
Russian and Maithili Continents
Thinking about Russian and Maithili continents in which Russian and Maithili speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Russian and Maithili. Most of the Russian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Maithili speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Russian and Maithili languages:
Russian Interesting Facts:
- In Russian language, the words are not pronounced as they are written.
- In Russian language, there are only 200,000 words out of which only few words are used and due to this many words have more than one meaning.
Maithili Interesting Facts:
- Earlier, Maithili language was considered as the dialect of Hindi and Bengali, however in the year 2003 Maithili achieved an independent language status in India.
- Maithili has rich literature.
The Russian language was derived from Proto-Slavic Vocabulary and is similar to Ukrainian and Belarusian Languages whereas Russian language is similar to Bhojpuri Language and derived from Not Available.