Quechua and Marathi as Minority Language
In Quechua and Marathi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Quechua and Marathi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Quechua as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Marathi as minority language: Israel, Mauritius.
If you want to compare Quechua and Marathi dialects, then you can go to Quechua vs Marathi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Quechua and Marathi Regulators
Quechua and Marathi speaking countries provide you Quechua and Marathi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Quechua is not regulated.Marathi is regulated by Maharashtra Sahitya Parishad. Also get to learn, Quechua and Marathi Language History.
Quechua and Marathi Continents
Thinking about Quechua and Marathi continents in which Quechua and Marathi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Quechua and Marathi. Most of the Quechua speaking countries lie in South America. While Marathi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Quechua and Marathi languages:
Quechua Interesting Facts:
- One of the most widely spoken indigenous language in the America is Quechua.
- Quechua language has borrowed many words from Spanish.
Marathi Interesting Facts:
- Marathi ranks 4th in India based on the number of native speakers.
- Marathi language has borrowed plenty of loanwords from Urdu, Persian, Arabic and Sanskrit.
The Quechua language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Quechua language is similar to Konkani Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.