How Many People Speak Marathi and Oriya Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Marathi vs Oriya Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Marathi and Oriya Dialects.
- Maharashtrian Konkani speaking population: 2,400,000.00
- Varhadi speaking population: 7,000,000.00
- Khandeshi speaking population: 1,900,000.00
- Baleswari speaking population: Not Available
- Ganjami speaking population: Not Available
- Kosli speaking population: 520,000.00
More on Marathi and Oriya Dialects
Explore more on Marathi and Oriya dialects to understand them. The Marathi vs Oriya dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.