How Many People Speak Punjabi and Hindi Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Punjabi vs Hindi Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Punjabi and Hindi Dialects.
- Pothohari speaking population: 2,500,000.00
- Saraiki speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Doabi speaking population: Not Available
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
More on Punjabi and Hindi Dialects
Explore more on Punjabi and Hindi dialects to understand them. The Punjabi vs Hindi dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.