How are you in Oriya and Sindhi
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Oriya and Sindhi then Oriya greetings vs Sindhi greetings helps you.
- How are you in Oriya is କେମିତି ଅତ୍ଚନ୍ଥି? (kemiti achanti?).
- How are you in Sindhi is Kehra haal aahin.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Oriya vs Sindhi Dialects.
Other Oriya and Sindhi Greetings
Are you finding few more Oriya greetings vs Sindhi greetings? So let's compare other Oriya and Sindhi greetings.
- Good Morning in Oriya is ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ (suprabhaata).
- Good Night in Oriya is ସୁଭରାତ୍ର (shubharaatra).
- Good Morning in Sindhi is Subho Bakhair.
- Good Night in Sindhi is tava kia aayo.