Sindhi and Cebuano as Minority Language
In Sindhi and Cebuano speaking countries you will get the countries which have Sindhi and Cebuano as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Cebuano as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Sindhi and Cebuano dialects, then you can go to Sindhi vs Cebuano Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Sindhi and Cebuano Regulators
Sindhi and Cebuano speaking countries provide you Sindhi and Cebuano regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority regulates Sindhi language.Cebuano is regulated by Visayan Academy of Arts and Letters. Also get to learn, Sindhi and Cebuano Language History.
Sindhi and Cebuano Continents
Thinking about Sindhi and Cebuano continents in which Sindhi and Cebuano speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Sindhi and Cebuano. Most of the Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Cebuano speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Sindhi and Cebuano languages:
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
Cebuano Interesting Facts:
- About one-fifth of the population of the philippines speak cebuano and are second largest ethnolinguistic group in the country.
- Cebuano contains many words of Spanish origin.
The Sindhi language was derived from Prakrit Language and is similar to Gujarati whereas Sindhi language is similar to Hiligaynon Language and derived from Island of Cebu.