Oriya and Sindhi as Minority Language
In Oriya and Sindhi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Oriya and Sindhi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Oriya as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Sindhi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Oriya and Sindhi dialects, then you can go to Oriya vs Sindhi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Oriya and Sindhi Regulators
Oriya and Sindhi speaking countries provide you Oriya and Sindhi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Oriya is not regulated.Sindhi is regulated by National Council For Promotion Of Sindhi Language, Sindhi Language Authority. Also get to learn, Oriya and Sindhi Language History.
Oriya and Sindhi Continents
Thinking about Oriya and Sindhi continents in which Oriya and Sindhi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Oriya and Sindhi. Most of the Oriya speaking countries lie in Asia. While Sindhi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Oriya and Sindhi languages:
Oriya Interesting Facts:
- The earliest literature in Oriya was traced in 7th to 9th centuries.
- Since Odia is having a long literary history and has not borrowed largely from other languages, it is the 6th classical language in India.
Sindhi Interesting Facts:
- The first writings of Sindhi language were found in 8th century CE.
- In Sindhi language, every woord ends in a vowel.
The Oriya language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali and Assamese whereas Oriya language is similar to Gujarati and derived from Prakrit Language.