Oriya and Tulu as Minority Language
In Oriya and Tulu speaking countries you will get the countries which have Oriya and Tulu as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Oriya as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Tulu as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Oriya and Tulu dialects, then you can go to Oriya vs Tulu Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Oriya and Tulu Regulators
Oriya and Tulu speaking countries provide you Oriya and Tulu regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Oriya is not regulated.Tulu is not regulated. Also get to learn, Oriya and Tulu Language History.
Oriya and Tulu Continents
Thinking about Oriya and Tulu continents in which Oriya and Tulu speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Oriya and Tulu. Most of the Oriya speaking countries lie in Asia. While Tulu speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Oriya and Tulu languages:
Oriya Interesting Facts:
- The earliest literature in Oriya was traced in 7th to 9th centuries.
- Since Odia is having a long literary history and has not borrowed largely from other languages, it is the 6th classical language in India.
Tulu Interesting Facts:
- Tulu script is similar to Thigalaya script, which was one of the earliest scripts such as Persian and Latin.
- Tulu is a protoDravidian i.e original language.
The Oriya language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Bengali and Assamese whereas Oriya language is similar to Kannada Language and derived from Not Available.