How Many People Speak Oriya and Tulu Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Oriya vs Tulu Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Oriya and Tulu Dialects.
- Baleswari speaking population: Not Available
- Ganjami speaking population: Not Available
- Kosli speaking population: 520,000.00
- Brahmin tulu speaking population: Not Available
- Jain speaking population: Not Available
- Girijan speaking population: Not Available
More on Oriya and Tulu Dialects
Explore more on Oriya and Tulu dialects to understand them. The Oriya vs Tulu dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.