How are you in Oriya and Tulu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Oriya and Tulu then Oriya greetings vs Tulu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Oriya is କେମିତି ଅତ୍ଚନ୍ଥି? (kemiti achanti?).
- How are you in Tulu is Yencha Ullar?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Oriya vs Tulu Dialects.
Other Oriya and Tulu Greetings
Are you finding few more Oriya greetings vs Tulu greetings? So let's compare other Oriya and Tulu greetings.
- Good Morning in Oriya is ସୁପ୍ରଭାତ (suprabhaata).
- Good Night in Oriya is ସୁଭରାତ୍ର (shubharaatra).
- Good Morning in Tulu is yedde kaande.
- Good Night in Tulu is yedde rathre.