How Many People Speak Norwegian and German Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Norwegian vs German Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Norwegian and German Dialects.
- Jamtlandic speaking population: 30,000.00
- Sognamål speaking population: Not Available
- Hallingmål-Valdris speaking population: Not Available
- Swiss German speaking population: 4,500,000.00
- Swabian German speaking population: 820,000.00
- Texas German speaking population: 6,000.00
More on Norwegian and German Dialects
Explore more on Norwegian and German dialects to understand them. The Norwegian vs German dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.