German and Sanskrit as Minority Language
In German and Sanskrit speaking countries you will get the countries which have German and Sanskrit as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- German as minority language: Czech Republic, Denmark, Former Soviet Union, France, Hungary, Italy, Namibia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
- Sanskrit as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare German and Sanskrit dialects, then you can go to German vs Sanskrit Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
German and Sanskrit Regulators
German and Sanskrit speaking countries provide you German and Sanskrit regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Council for German Orthography regulates German language.Sanskrit is not regulated. Also get to learn, German and Sanskrit Language History.
German and Sanskrit Continents
Thinking about German and Sanskrit continents in which German and Sanskrit speaking countries are present. Check out more information on German and Sanskrit. Most of the German speaking countries lie in Europe. While Sanskrit speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of German and Sanskrit languages:
German Interesting Facts:
- One of the large group of Indo-Germanic languages is German.
- The second most popular Germanic language spoken today behind English is German language.
Sanskrit Interesting Facts:
- Sanskrit language has highest number of vocabularies than any other language.
- Sanskrit Language has proved to help in speech therapy, also it increases concentration and helps to learn maths and science better.
The German language was derived from Albanian Languages and is similar to Dutch, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and English Languages whereas German language is similar to Old German Language and derived from Prakrit Language.