How are you in Norwegian and Igbo
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Norwegian and Igbo then Norwegian greetings vs Igbo greetings helps you.
- How are you in Norwegian is hvordan har du det?.
- How are you in Igbo is kedụ ka ịmere.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Norwegian vs Igbo Dialects.
Other Norwegian and Igbo Greetings
Are you finding few more Norwegian greetings vs Igbo greetings? So let's compare other Norwegian and Igbo greetings.
- Good Morning in Norwegian is god morgen.
- Good Night in Norwegian is god natt.
- Good Morning in Igbo is ụtụtụ ọma.
- Good Night in Igbo is ka chi fo.