Igbo and Malaysian as Minority Language
In Igbo and Malaysian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Igbo and Malaysian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Igbo as minority language: Equatorial Guinea.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
If you want to compare Igbo and Malaysian dialects, then you can go to Igbo vs Malaysian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Igbo and Malaysian Regulators
Igbo and Malaysian speaking countries provide you Igbo and Malaysian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Society for Promoting Igbo Language and Culture regulates Igbo language.Malaysian is regulated by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Also get to learn, Igbo and Malaysian Language History.
Igbo and Malaysian Continents
Thinking about Igbo and Malaysian continents in which Igbo and Malaysian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Igbo and Malaysian. Most of the Igbo speaking countries lie in Africa. While Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Igbo and Malaysian languages:
Igbo Interesting Facts:
- In Igbo, there is complicated system of high and low tones indicating differences in meaning and grammatical relationships.
- Igbo has inexhaustible and rich linguistic features like idioms, proverbs, aphorisms, anecdotes etc.
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
The Igbo language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Igbo language is similar to Indonesian Language and derived from Tamil Language.