How are you in Norwegian and English
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Norwegian and English then Norwegian greetings vs English greetings helps you.
- How are you in Norwegian is hvordan har du det?.
- How are you in English is How are you?.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Norwegian vs English Dialects.
Other Norwegian and English Greetings
Are you finding few more Norwegian greetings vs English greetings? So let's compare other Norwegian and English greetings.
- Good Morning in Norwegian is god morgen.
- Good Night in Norwegian is god natt.
- Good Morning in English is Good Morning.
- Good Night in English is Good Night.