English and Malaysian as Minority Language
In English and Malaysian speaking countries you will get the countries which have English and Malaysian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- English as minority language: South Africa.
- Malaysian as minority language: Thailand.
If you want to compare English and Malaysian dialects, then you can go to English vs Malaysian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
English and Malaysian Regulators
English and Malaysian speaking countries provide you English and Malaysian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. English is not regulated.Malaysian is regulated by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka. Also get to learn, English and Malaysian Language History.
English and Malaysian Continents
Thinking about English and Malaysian continents in which English and Malaysian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on English and Malaysian. Most of the English speaking countries lie in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, Oceania, South America. While Malaysian speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of English and Malaysian languages:
English Interesting Facts:
- Most of the English words begin with the letter S than any other letter.
- English is third most commonly spoken language in the world.
Malaysian Interesting Facts:
- One of the most politically powerful language historically is Malaysian Language.
- Malaysian earliest known inscriptions were found in South of Sumatra way back in 683-6 AD.
The English language was derived from Latin and is similar to Not Available whereas English language is similar to Indonesian Language and derived from Tamil Language.