Nepali and Chinese as Minority Language
In Nepali and Chinese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Nepali and Chinese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Nepali as minority language: People's Republic of China.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
If you want to compare Nepali and Chinese dialects, then you can go to Nepali vs Chinese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Nepali and Chinese Regulators
Nepali and Chinese speaking countries provide you Nepali and Chinese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Language Academy of Nepal regulates Nepali language.Chinese is regulated by Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council. Also get to learn, Nepali and Chinese Language History.
Nepali and Chinese Continents
Thinking about Nepali and Chinese continents in which Nepali and Chinese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Nepali and Chinese. Most of the Nepali speaking countries lie in Asia. While Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Nepali and Chinese languages:
Nepali Interesting Facts:
- Before the term "Nepali" was coined, historically the language was first called the Khas language, Gorkhali or Gukhali.
- Nepali has borrowed many loanwords from neighboring Tibeto-Burmese languages.
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
The Nepali language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi whereas Nepali language is similar to Not Available and derived from Not Available.