Chinese and Yoruba as Minority Language
In Chinese and Yoruba speaking countries you will get the countries which have Chinese and Yoruba as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Chinese as minority language: Indonesia, Malaysia.
- Yoruba as minority language: Africa, Brazil, Togo, United Kingdom, United States of America.
If you want to compare Chinese and Yoruba dialects, then you can go to Chinese vs Yoruba Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Chinese and Yoruba Regulators
Chinese and Yoruba speaking countries provide you Chinese and Yoruba regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Chinese Language Standardization Council, National Commission on Language and Script Work, Promote Mandarin Council regulates Chinese language.Yoruba is regulated by Yoruba Academy. Also get to learn, Chinese and Yoruba Language History.
Chinese and Yoruba Continents
Thinking about Chinese and Yoruba continents in which Chinese and Yoruba speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Chinese and Yoruba. Most of the Chinese speaking countries lie in Asia. While Yoruba speaking countries lie in Africa. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Chinese and Yoruba languages:
Chinese Interesting Facts:
- Chinese language is tonal, since meaning of a word changes according to its tone.
- In Chinese language, there is no grammatical distinction between singular or plural, no declination of verbs according to tense, mood and aspect.
Yoruba Interesting Facts:
- One of the largest African ethnic groups is Yoruba in south of Sahara Desert.
- In Yoruba language, same combination of vowels and consonants have different meanings depending on the pitch of the vowels, so it is tonal language.
The Chinese language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Chinese language is similar to Owo and Itsekiri languages and derived from Not Available.