How are you in Chinese and Yoruba
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Chinese and Yoruba then Chinese greetings vs Yoruba greetings helps you.
- How are you in Chinese is 你好吗？ (Nǐ hǎo ma?).
- How are you in Yoruba is Bawo ni o se wa.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Chinese vs Yoruba Dialects.
Other Chinese and Yoruba Greetings
Are you finding few more Chinese greetings vs Yoruba greetings? So let's compare other Chinese and Yoruba greetings.
- Good Morning in Chinese is 早安 (Zǎo ān).
- Good Night in Chinese is 晚安 (Wǎn'ān).
- Good Morning in Yoruba is e kaaro.
- Good Night in Yoruba is Kasun layọ o.