How are you in Navajo and Hindi
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Navajo and Hindi then Navajo greetings vs Hindi greetings helps you.
- How are you in Navajo is Ąąʼ haʼíí baa naniná?.
- How are you in Hindi is तुम कैसे हो? (Tuma kaisē hō?).
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Navajo vs Hindi Dialects.
Other Navajo and Hindi Greetings
Are you finding few more Navajo greetings vs Hindi greetings? So let's compare other Navajo and Hindi greetings.
- Good Morning in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh abíní.
- Good Night in Navajo is Yá'át'ééh hiiłchi'į'.
- Good Morning in Hindi is सुप्रभात (Suprabhāta).
- Good Night in Hindi is शुभरात्रि (Śubharātri).