How Many People Speak Hindi and Filipino Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Hindi vs Filipino Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Hindi and Filipino Dialects.
- Khariboli speaking population: 240,000,000.00
- Marwari speaking population: 22,000,000.00
- Bundeli speaking population: 20,000,000.00
- Bikol speaking population: Not Available
- Hiligaynon speaking population: 8,200,000.00
- Waray speaking population: 2,600,000.00
More on Hindi and Filipino Dialects
Explore more on Hindi and Filipino dialects to understand them. The Hindi vs Filipino dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.