Hindi and Filipino as Minority Language
In Hindi and Filipino speaking countries you will get the countries which have Hindi and Filipino as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Hindi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Filipino as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Hindi and Filipino dialects, then you can go to Hindi vs Filipino Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Hindi and Filipino Regulators
Hindi and Filipino speaking countries provide you Hindi and Filipino regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Central Hindi Directorate regulates Hindi language.Filipino is regulated by Komisyon sa Wikang Filipino. Also get to learn, Hindi and Filipino Language History.
Hindi and Filipino Continents
Thinking about Hindi and Filipino continents in which Hindi and Filipino speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Hindi and Filipino. Most of the Hindi speaking countries lie in Asia, Oceania. While Filipino speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Hindi and Filipino languages:
Hindi Interesting Facts:
- In Hindi language, nouns are followed by post positions.
- In Hindi, there are many familiar words in English which are in Hindi or of Hindi origin.
Filipino Interesting Facts:
- "Filipino" was officially declared as national language by the constitution in 1987.
- "Filipino" is the official name of Tagalog, or synonym of it.
The Hindi language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Urdu whereas Hindi language is similar to Tagalog Language and derived from Spanish Language.