Meithei and Javanese as Minority Language
In Meithei and Javanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Meithei and Javanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Meithei as minority language: Assam, Manipur, Tripura.
- Javanese as minority language: Malaysia, Netherlands, Singapore, Suriname.
If you want to compare Meithei and Javanese dialects, then you can go to Meithei vs Javanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Meithei and Javanese Regulators
Meithei and Javanese speaking countries provide you Meithei and Javanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Meithei is not regulated.Javanese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Meithei and Javanese Language History.
Meithei and Javanese Continents
Thinking about Meithei and Javanese continents in which Meithei and Javanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Meithei and Javanese. Most of the Meithei speaking countries lie in Asia. While Javanese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Meithei and Javanese languages:
Meithei Interesting Facts:
- Meithei Language is currently classified as a vulnerable language by UNESCO.
- The oldest document in Methei language was dated back in 8th century were inscriptions on the copper plate.
Javanese Interesting Facts:
- The Javanese group is the largest ethnic group in Indonesian.
- The earliest writing in Javanese dates from the 4th Century AD, at that time Javanese was written with the Pallava alphabet.
The Meithei language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Bengali, Odia, Maithili and Meithei Languages whereas Meithei language is similar to Madurese, Sundanese and Balinese Languages and derived from Not Available.