How Many People Speak Meithei and Javanese Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Meithei vs Javanese Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Meithei and Javanese Dialects.
- Loi speaking population: 5,000.00
- Pangal speaking population: 273,000.00
- Meithei proper speaking population: 1,250,000.00
- Pekalongan speaking population: Not Available
- Cirebon speaking population: Not Available
- Arekan speaking population: Not Available
More on Meithei and Javanese Dialects
Explore more on Meithei and Javanese dialects to understand them. The Meithei vs Javanese dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.