Marwari and Kashmiri as Minority Language
In Marwari and Kashmiri speaking countries you will get the countries which have Marwari and Kashmiri as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Marwari and Kashmiri dialects, then you can go to Marwari vs Kashmiri Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Marwari and Kashmiri Regulators
Marwari and Kashmiri speaking countries provide you Marwari and Kashmiri regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Marwari is not regulated.Kashmiri is not regulated. Also get to learn, Marwari and Kashmiri Language History.
Marwari and Kashmiri Continents
Thinking about Marwari and Kashmiri continents in which Marwari and Kashmiri speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Marwari and Kashmiri. Most of the Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. While Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Marwari and Kashmiri languages:
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
The Marwari language was derived from Gujarati Language and is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages whereas Marwari language is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages and derived from Sanskrit Language.