Kashmiri and Haitian Creole as Minority Language
In Kashmiri and Haitian Creole speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kashmiri and Haitian Creole as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Haitian Creole as minority language: Cuba.
If you want to compare Kashmiri and Haitian Creole dialects, then you can go to Kashmiri vs Haitian Creole Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kashmiri and Haitian Creole Regulators
Kashmiri and Haitian Creole speaking countries provide you Kashmiri and Haitian Creole regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kashmiri is not regulated.Haitian Creole is regulated by Akademi Kreyòl Ayisyen (Academy of Haitian Creole). Also get to learn, Kashmiri and Haitian Creole Language History.
Kashmiri and Haitian Creole Continents
Thinking about Kashmiri and Haitian Creole continents in which Kashmiri and Haitian Creole speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kashmiri and Haitian Creole. Most of the Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Haitian Creole speaking countries lie in Central America, North America. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kashmiri and Haitian Creole languages:
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
Haitian Creole Interesting Facts:
- In the year 1940, the first technical orthography for Haitian Creole was developed.
- In Haiian Creole, the word 'creole' is of Latin origin via a Portuguese term that means, "person raised in one's house".
The Kashmiri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages whereas Kashmiri language is similar to French Language and derived from Not Available.