Malagasy and Mossi as Minority Language
In Malagasy and Mossi speaking countries you will get the countries which have Malagasy and Mossi as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Malagasy as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Mossi as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
If you want to compare Malagasy and Mossi dialects, then you can go to Malagasy vs Mossi Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Malagasy and Mossi Regulators
Malagasy and Mossi speaking countries provide you Malagasy and Mossi regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Malagasy is not regulated.Mossi is not regulated. Also get to learn, Malagasy and Mossi Language History.
Malagasy and Mossi Continents
Thinking about Malagasy and Mossi continents in which Malagasy and Mossi speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Malagasy and Mossi. Most of the Malagasy speaking countries lie in Africa. While Mossi speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Malagasy and Mossi languages:
Malagasy Interesting Facts:
- Malagasy language was originated in southeast Asia, since it shares several common words and meanings with Indonesian Languages.
- About 93% of the basic vocabulary is of Malayo-Polynesian origin in Malagasy language.
Mossi Interesting Facts:
- Mossi languages use pitch to distinguish meanings.
- Mossi is the 2nd largest ethnic group in Ivory Coast.
The Malagasy language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Malagasy language is similar to Dagbani Language and derived from Not Available.