Lao and Japanese as Minority Language
In Lao and Japanese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Lao and Japanese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Lao as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Japanese as minority language: Palau.
If you want to compare Lao and Japanese dialects, then you can go to Lao vs Japanese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Lao and Japanese Regulators
Lao and Japanese speaking countries provide you Lao and Japanese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Lao is not regulated.Japanese is regulated by Agency for Cultural Affairs (文化庁) at the Ministry of Education. Also get to learn, Lao and Japanese Language History.
Lao and Japanese Continents
Thinking about Lao and Japanese continents in which Lao and Japanese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Lao and Japanese. Most of the Lao speaking countries lie in Asia. While Japanese speaking countries lie in Asia, Pacific. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Lao and Japanese languages:
Lao Interesting Facts:
- There is no space left between words, only between phrases or sentences in Lao language.
- The Lao alphabets has been reformed many times over the past 50 years.
Japanese Interesting Facts:
- In Japanese Language, there are 4 different ways to address people: kun, chan, san and sama.
- There are many words in Japanese language which end with vowel letter, which determines the structure and rhythm of Japanese.
The Lao language was derived from Pali, Sanskrit and Old Khmer Languages and is similar to Thai Language whereas Lao language is similar to Korean Language and derived from Not Available.