How are you in Kurdish and Zulu
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Kurdish and Zulu then Kurdish greetings vs Zulu greetings helps you.
- How are you in Kurdish is Tu çawa yî?.
- How are you in Zulu is unjani.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Kurdish vs Zulu Dialects.
Other Kurdish and Zulu Greetings
Are you finding few more Kurdish greetings vs Zulu greetings? So let's compare other Kurdish and Zulu greetings.
- Good Morning in Kurdish is Bayanit bash.
- Good Night in Kurdish is Şev xweş.
- Good Morning in Zulu is okuhle ekuseni.
- Good Night in Zulu is okuhle ebusuku.