How are you in Zulu and Hausa
After you say hello to someone then you will want to ask how are you? And if you wish to know what's how are you in Zulu and Hausa then Zulu greetings vs Hausa greetings helps you.
- How are you in Zulu is unjani.
- How are you in Hausa is yaya dai.
Even though greetings remain same in almost all the dialects of the language, their pronunciations and accents vary from each dialect to dialect. Know more about such dialects on Zulu vs Hausa Dialects.
Other Zulu and Hausa Greetings
Are you finding few more Zulu greetings vs Hausa greetings? So let's compare other Zulu and Hausa greetings.
- Good Morning in Zulu is okuhle ekuseni.
- Good Night in Zulu is okuhle ebusuku.
- Good Morning in Hausa is mai kyau safe.
- Good Night in Hausa is mai kyau dare.