How Many People Speak Khmer and Pashto Dialects
Dialects are the varieties of a language that is distinguished from each other on basis of phonology, grammar, vocabulary, speaking regions and speaking population. Khmer vs Pashto Dialects also tells you about how many people speak Khmer and Pashto Dialects.
- Northern Khmer speaking population: 1,400,000.00
- Khmer Krom speaking population: 1,200,000.00
- Western Khmer speaking population: Not Available
- Central Pashto speaking population: 6,500,000.00
- Northern Pashto speaking population: 21,000,000.00
- Wanetsi speaking population: 95,000.00
More on Khmer and Pashto Dialects
Explore more on Khmer and Pashto dialects to understand them. The Khmer vs Pashto dialects include one ‘written’ form and several ‘spoken’ forms. Some language dialects vary most in their phonology, and lesser in vocabulary and pattern. Some languages have dialects while some don't have.