Khasi and Catalan as Minority Language
In Khasi and Catalan speaking countries you will get the countries which have Khasi and Catalan as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Khasi as minority language: Not Available.
- Catalan as minority language: Aragon, France, Italy, Spain.
If you want to compare Khasi and Catalan dialects, then you can go to Khasi vs Catalan Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Khasi and Catalan Regulators
Khasi and Catalan speaking countries provide you Khasi and Catalan regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Khasi is not regulated.Catalan is regulated by Institut d'Estudis Catalans, Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua, National Languages Committee. Also get to learn, Khasi and Catalan Language History.
Khasi and Catalan Continents
Thinking about Khasi and Catalan continents in which Khasi and Catalan speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Khasi and Catalan. Most of the Khasi speaking countries lie in Asia. While Catalan speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Khasi and Catalan languages:
Khasi Interesting Facts:
- Khasi language contain a large number of loanwords from Bengali and Hindi Languages.
- There is significant dialectal variation in khasi language, since several dialects have only partial mutual intelligibility.
Catalan Interesting Facts:
- Catalan is 6th most largely spoken Romance language.
- Catalan went through a golden age in low middle ages, reaching a peak of maturity and cultural richness.
The Khasi language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Not Available whereas Khasi language is similar to Spanish Language, Occitan Language, Italian Language, French Language and derived from Latin.