Kazakh and Uyghur as Minority Language
In Kazakh and Uyghur speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kazakh and Uyghur as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Uyghur as minority language: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
If you want to compare Kazakh and Uyghur dialects, then you can go to Kazakh vs Uyghur Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kazakh and Uyghur Regulators
Kazakh and Uyghur speaking countries provide you Kazakh and Uyghur regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kazakh language agency regulates Kazakh language.Uyghur is regulated by Working Committee of Ethnic Language and Writing of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region. Also get to learn, Kazakh and Uyghur Language History.
Kazakh and Uyghur Continents
Thinking about Kazakh and Uyghur continents in which Kazakh and Uyghur speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kazakh and Uyghur. Most of the Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Uyghur speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kazakh and Uyghur languages:
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
Uyghur Interesting Facts:
- Uyghur language has large quantity of loan words from Persian, Russian and Chinese.
- Uyghur was originally written with the Orkhon Alphabets.
The Kazakh language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages whereas Kazakh language is similar to Uzbek Language and derived from Gokturk Language.