Uyghur and Marwari as Minority Language
In Uyghur and Marwari speaking countries you will get the countries which have Uyghur and Marwari as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Uyghur as minority language: Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan.
- Marwari as minority language: Nepal, Pakistan.
If you want to compare Uyghur and Marwari dialects, then you can go to Uyghur vs Marwari Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Uyghur and Marwari Regulators
Uyghur and Marwari speaking countries provide you Uyghur and Marwari regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Working Committee of Ethnic Language and Writing of Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region regulates Uyghur language.Marwari is not regulated. Also get to learn, Uyghur and Marwari Language History.
Uyghur and Marwari Continents
Thinking about Uyghur and Marwari continents in which Uyghur and Marwari speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Uyghur and Marwari. Most of the Uyghur speaking countries lie in Asia. While Marwari speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Uyghur and Marwari languages:
Uyghur Interesting Facts:
- Uyghur language has large quantity of loan words from Persian, Russian and Chinese.
- Uyghur was originally written with the Orkhon Alphabets.
Marwari Interesting Facts:
- Marwari language was historically written in Mahajani, which is version of the Landa script.
- Marwari language is written in Arabic Alphabets in Pakistan.
The Uyghur language was derived from Gokturk Language and is similar to Uzbek Language whereas Uyghur language is similar to Gujarati, Haryanvi, Hindi and Punjabi Languages and derived from Gujarati Language.