Kazakh and Slovak as Minority Language
In Kazakh and Slovak speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kazakh and Slovak as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Slovak as minority language: Czech Republic, Hungary, Russia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Kazakh and Slovak dialects, then you can go to Kazakh vs Slovak Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kazakh and Slovak Regulators
Kazakh and Slovak speaking countries provide you Kazakh and Slovak regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kazakh language agency regulates Kazakh language.Slovak is regulated by Ministry of Culture of the Slovak Republic. Also get to learn, Kazakh and Slovak Language History.
Kazakh and Slovak Continents
Thinking about Kazakh and Slovak continents in which Kazakh and Slovak speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kazakh and Slovak. Most of the Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Slovak speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kazakh and Slovak languages:
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
Slovak Interesting Facts:
- Slovak language was written using Glagolitic Alphabets,in 1843.
- Until the end of 18th century, Slovak did not exist as written language.
The Kazakh language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages whereas Kazakh language is similar to Czech Language and derived from Czech-Slovak Language.