Kazakh and Romanian as Minority Language
In Kazakh and Romanian speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kazakh and Romanian as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Romanian as minority language: Hungary, Serbia, Ukraine.
If you want to compare Kazakh and Romanian dialects, then you can go to Kazakh vs Romanian Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kazakh and Romanian Regulators
Kazakh and Romanian speaking countries provide you Kazakh and Romanian regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kazakh language agency regulates Kazakh language.Romanian is regulated by Academia de Ştiinţe a Moldovei, Institutul de Lingvisticǎ al Academiei Române (Institute for Li. Also get to learn, Kazakh and Romanian Language History.
Kazakh and Romanian Continents
Thinking about Kazakh and Romanian continents in which Kazakh and Romanian speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kazakh and Romanian. Most of the Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Romanian speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kazakh and Romanian languages:
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
Romanian Interesting Facts:
- Romanian language has distinct type of grammar and phonology compared to other Romance languages.
- The earliest text of Romance language was found in the year 1521.
The Kazakh language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages whereas Kazakh language is similar to French, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and Italian Languages. and derived from Latin.