Kazakh and Gujarati as Minority Language
In Kazakh and Gujarati speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kazakh and Gujarati as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kazakh as minority language: Afganistan, Iran, Kyrgyzstan, Mongolia, People's Republic of China, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
- Gujarati as minority language: Great Britain, Kenya, Malawi, Oman, Pakistan, Tanzania, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia.
If you want to compare Kazakh and Gujarati dialects, then you can go to Kazakh vs Gujarati Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kazakh and Gujarati Regulators
Kazakh and Gujarati speaking countries provide you Kazakh and Gujarati regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kazakh language agency regulates Kazakh language.Gujarati is regulated by NA. Also get to learn, Kazakh and Gujarati Language History.
Kazakh and Gujarati Continents
Thinking about Kazakh and Gujarati continents in which Kazakh and Gujarati speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kazakh and Gujarati. Most of the Kazakh speaking countries lie in Asia, Europe. While Gujarati speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kazakh and Gujarati languages:
Kazakh Interesting Facts:
- The Kazakh language can be written using a variety of scripts.
- Kazakh Language contains many words from Russian, Arabic, Mongol, Persian and other Turkic languages.
Gujarati Interesting Facts:
- Gujarati was the first language of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi("Father of the Nation of India") and Vallabhbhai Patel ("Iron Man of India").
- Most of the words in Gujarati language are adopted from Sanskrit.
The Kazakh language was derived from Not Available and is similar to Turkish and Uzbek Languages whereas Kazakh language is similar to Bengali Language and derived from Sanskrit Language.