Kashmiri and Vietnamese as Minority Language
In Kashmiri and Vietnamese speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kashmiri and Vietnamese as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Vietnamese as minority language: Czech Republic.
If you want to compare Kashmiri and Vietnamese dialects, then you can go to Kashmiri vs Vietnamese Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kashmiri and Vietnamese Regulators
Kashmiri and Vietnamese speaking countries provide you Kashmiri and Vietnamese regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kashmiri is not regulated.Vietnamese is not regulated. Also get to learn, Kashmiri and Vietnamese Language History.
Kashmiri and Vietnamese Continents
Thinking about Kashmiri and Vietnamese continents in which Kashmiri and Vietnamese speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kashmiri and Vietnamese. Most of the Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Vietnamese speaking countries lie in Asia. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kashmiri and Vietnamese languages:
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
Vietnamese Interesting Facts:
- The vocabulary of Vietnamese language is influenced by Chinese Language.
- The only language in East Asia that uses the Latin alphabet is Vietnamese.
The Kashmiri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages whereas Kashmiri language is similar to Chinese Language and derived from Chinese Language.