Kashmiri and Slovene as Minority Language
In Kashmiri and Slovene speaking countries you will get the countries which have Kashmiri and Slovene as minority language. The language which is spoken by minority of population in the country is called as minority language.
- Kashmiri as minority language: Not spoken in any of the countries.
- Slovene as minority language: Austria, Hungary, Italy.
If you want to compare Kashmiri and Slovene dialects, then you can go to Kashmiri vs Slovene Dialects. Some of the official languages are also considered as minority languages.
Kashmiri and Slovene Regulators
Kashmiri and Slovene speaking countries provide you Kashmiri and Slovene regulators which are the official organizations that regulate them. Kashmiri is not regulated.Slovene is regulated by Slovenian Academy of Sciences and Arts. Also get to learn, Kashmiri and Slovene Language History.
Kashmiri and Slovene Continents
Thinking about Kashmiri and Slovene continents in which Kashmiri and Slovene speaking countries are present. Check out more information on Kashmiri and Slovene. Most of the Kashmiri speaking countries lie in Asia. While Slovene speaking countries lie in Europe. Continentwise, most of the languages belong to Asian Languages and African Languages. It's always fun to know about interesting facts of any language, so lets discuss about unknown facts of Kashmiri and Slovene languages:
Kashmiri Interesting Facts:
- Kashmiri is the only Daridc language with literature which was originated more than seven hundred and fifty years ago.
- Kashmiri has thousands of loan words from Persian and Arabic Languages.
Slovene Interesting Facts:
- The Freising Monuments is the oldest preserved records of written Slovene from 10th century.
- The first Slovene book was printed in 1550.
The Kashmiri language was derived from Sanskrit Language and is similar to Hindi and Urdu Languages whereas Kashmiri language is similar to Serbo-Croatian and derived from Not Available.